Monday, August 3, 2009

Craig Ferguson: Licensed Pilot!


Congratulations to His Chattiness, Mister Craig Ferguson, for obtaining his private pilot's license. This has been in the making for sometime, as fans of Craig's and the Late Late show have been following his adventures through flying lessons. We're so very proud of you baby!

"I'd like to announce I got my pilot's license on Friday of last week. I tell you why I love aviation. Because it is the complete opposite of show business. In show business you bulls---t, you bulls---t, you bulls---t and that's what you do and that's how you get ahead. In aviation you bulls---t, you f---in' die."

SOURCE1
SOURCE2

4 comments:

  1. Thats awesome! I bet he brings it up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your privates piloted, Craig. I did it a few years back, and it was extremely liberating. As a result, there were several things I no longer had to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA I love this shot of him.... you just KNOW he's making the soft, high-pitched "Mmmm" noise!

    ReplyDelete