Thursday, July 2, 2009

Next week's guests...

I don't normally post this until the starting of the week, but I figured we all need a little something to look forward to and get excited over...and in my opinion, there's plenty!

Monday, July 6: Eric Idle & Dr. Lisa Masterson

Tuesday, July 7: Evan Rachel Wood & Christopher Gorham

Wednesday, July 8: Julie Chen, Michael Ian Black & Will Dailey

Thursday, July 9: Jeff Goldblum & Jackie Collins

Friday, July 10: Ray Romano & Michael Buble

Planned future guests: Connie Schultz, John Larroquette, Minka Kelly, Mike Massimino, Isaac Mizrahi, and Shohreh Aghdashloo

6 comments:

  1. OMG! He's having Michael Buble on?! That is awesome! I can't wait. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great guest line up for next week! Eric Idle, Jackie Collins, Michael Buble and Ray Romano should prove to be some entertaining guests =]

    Oh and I love the picture to go with this Mal ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric Idle, Ray Romano and Michael Buble will be awesome! I'm def not excited for Julie Chen though :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh, you knew I was sad this week cuz of no new Craig.
    I've enjoyed this week's various blog posts. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Craig seems obsessed with Big Brother. He even put Gunther/Chris in the house for the press day. They evicted him. The bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, where is that pic from? absolutly LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete